I am a creative professional with over seven years experience in graphic design and marketing. I have the capability to think creatively to identify new channels of promotion and the ability to analyze data to make the most of digital marketing campaigns. I am highly proficient within Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus in Illustrator, as well as Microsoft Office. I am certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
Email Marketing Analyst | Balsam brands
October 2017 - Present
- Develop, test, and deploy various email campaigns, including batch and blast, transactional, and triggered to both domestic and international customers.
- Produce HTML email templates using best practices to ensure proper rendering and delivery across multiple email clients and devices.
- Develop rule based logic and email templates that integrate personalized dynamic content elements.
Marketing Manager | Education logistics
May 2017 - October 2017
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create engaging marketing material.
- Create a brand identity for the partnership between EDULOG and Navistar.
- Build email campaigns using MailChimp that focus engaging content and increasing engagement.
- Utilize A/B Testing and analytics to strengthen customer retention and engagement.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
Legal Intern | The University of montana general Counsel
August 2016 - May 2017
- Perform research on various topics covering both legal and non-legal issues.
- Detail oriented environment where compliance with legal and ethical standards are crucial.
- Oversaw contract and tax paperwork for new museum associated with the University of Montana.
- Supervised the development of a program that allowed student built houses to be sold in the community.
marketing Associate | The University of Montana
August 2013 - May 2016
- Develop, design, and manage print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Increase engagement through new design and technology.
- Innovate, and think creatively to identify new channels of promotion.
- Build relationships with clients and work with other designers to create compelling and effective marketing campaigns.
The University of Montana School of Business Administration
Masters of Business Administration
Expected Graduation: May 2019
The University of Montana School of Law
Graduation: May 2017
The University of Montana
Bachelor's Degree in Sociology
Graduation: May 2014